Buffalo Chicken Chili
Easy to make chili with buffalo chicken and beans
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 50 mins | Makes: 10 servings (halve everything for 5 servings)
Prep that shit
- 1 kg (2 lb) ground chicken
- 2 medium onions
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 15 oz cans small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz can fat-free refried pinto beans
- 1½ cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups Frank's Red Hot sauce (or your favorite buffalo sauce), additional to taste
Let's fucking do it
- Brown ground chicken in a skillet over medium heat, breaking up the chicken into small parts as it cooks. Set aside.
- In a large pot, add the onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper, cook over medium heat until the vegetables soften, around 6 minutes or so.
- Add the white beans, refried beans, water and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken and hot sauce, stir. Cover and simmer about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Wanna go veggie?
Throw that chicken on the ground and sub in some fucking diced potatoes. Delicious as hell.