Delicious jam, good all year round
- 5-6 cups rhubarb, cut very small
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, or 1 box frozen (set out frozen strawberries to thaw for ½ hour)
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 3oz packages strawberry jello mix
Let's do it
- Put rhubarb in a pan with the sugar and boil for 10 minutes. Add no water.
- Add strawberries and boil another 10 minutes. Take off stove and dump in the jello mix to thicken.
- Pour into sterilized jars and seal with wax. Submerge in water, simmer for 10 minutes and let cool in water.